Monday, February 28, 2011

i fucking hate sweet cece's

 No really i fucking hate it. Lies. Crap. crap crap. no good. I would take a big ol swirly doo on that place if i could. Its like the fake ass cheerleader from highschool all sweet pink and girly innocent makes you think you're friends and that she likes everyone when really shes stuffing sugar down her throat and vomiting a swirl into cups while talking shit about everyone behind their backs. I know this doesnt really make sense i just really fucking hate that place. they have nothing special. they have the same fucking yogurt product as most of the other places in town, Yo Cream. It has just as many calories and sugar as ice cream, and yeah its fucking healthy when your dousing it with heath bar, butterfinger, oreos, and captain crunch. NOT. ugh.  I want to pee in their yogurt machines. I feel better now. but i still hate that place. i cant wait to watch it crumble under its own business mistakes. that would be very sweet indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment