The crazy, sex addled, skull obsessed, ramblin's of the Nashville Gypsy Woman who is all about the badassery, and finding humor in all things in this world. Why so inappropriate?
Monday, February 28, 2011
death is imminent love is not.
This is my latest painting. I really like it. I need to show it somewhere. note to self: show more art.
NO, I dont have one. I dont think i have enough pieces for one. I will eventually have one. I just kinda feel weird about selling my art online without being seen in real life. My art has so much more to it in person.
Sell More Art. Do you have an Etsy account?
ReplyDeleteNO, I dont have one. I dont think i have enough pieces for one. I will eventually have one. I just kinda feel weird about selling my art online without being seen in real life. My art has so much more to it in person.
ReplyDelete