The crazy, sex addled, skull obsessed, ramblin's of the Nashville Gypsy Woman who is all about the badassery, and finding humor in all things in this world. Why so inappropriate?
Monday, February 28, 2011
where is my life?
Really? I feel like my life is disappearing before my eyes. I used to go out all the time and be adventurous and seek out new things. now i sit at home and stalk Fb to see if anyone will hang out with me or live vicariously through other people's fun. Fuck. I need to get out more. once i get a car i will. a god damn car. this shit is killing me. i feel so pathetic and worthless. i hate asking for rides. i hate not being able to meet people. or even drive myself to work or the store. Not too much longer i hope. otherwise, im going to learn how to hot wire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment