The crazy, sex addled, skull obsessed, ramblin's of the Nashville Gypsy Woman who is all about the badassery, and finding humor in all things in this world. Why so inappropriate?
Monday, March 7, 2011
Holy Emotional Roller Coaster, Batman!
Yeah, i've been a crazy titty cry baby bitch since saturday. The depression hit really hard on sunday. I slept the whole day. Then, today i go to work and i try to help some people out or what not, and it fails. when they dont need or want the help i feel rejected. I'm pretty sure my skin is all transparent and thin as all hell. I mean what the fuck. I feel like everyone around me is talking to each other and im the little kid just reaching her arms up to be picked up and paid attention to. I feel very ignored lately. I am sure this will pass when people that i barely talk to wish me a happy birthday just because FB reminds them. I mean sometimes i really feel like no one gives a shit about me. This really sucks and its stupid all because one person seems to be so closed off that i cant wiggle my way in, and i hate that. I hate not being able to read people or know whats going on in their heads. I cant tell if they like me or hate or cant be fucking bothered. and thats shitty. its not cool to be that closed off. But i do tend to go for closed off ones. Its like a puzzle, and right now, i feel beat. I just want friends. real friends. so what have i always done, be ten times the friend any one has ever been to me. give give give so that they'll like me. What a fucking stupid cunt i am. Why is it that i am so drawn to people like that. why is it i feel the need to give so much when i get nothing in return? its the inevitable problem that some of us have had since we were little fatties. we just want people to like us. I really think i am feeding off of my brothers bi polar energy because i feel so utterly conflicted in my emotions of myself. i am two face, harvey dent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment