The crazy, sex addled, skull obsessed, ramblin's of the Nashville Gypsy Woman who is all about the badassery, and finding humor in all things in this world. Why so inappropriate?
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
west side story of a girl with a friendly heart
Im a west side girl always have been always will be, but I really have come to love some east side haunts. especially Foobar. Also, i really miss going to shows. As soon as i get my new car, thats going to change. Im going to give myself my social life back. an equal balance of home and social life. I realize that Nate is never going to be the going out type. Thats fine with me. I mean i hate seeing other couples out and they look like they are having a good time but for all i know that girl could be the other woman or vice versa. i need to stop judging my life on the appearance of happiness of others. I miss dressing up and rocking out. I miss hanging out with friends at shows. i miss hanging out with friends period. I have recently been discovering that I may know a shit ton of people, but I am thoroughly convinced that most of them hate me or give a shit about me. Which is soooooo not like me. I have just realized i have very little actual friends anymore. It wouldnt be so bad if i actually got to hang out with anyone other than the cat. SO that's changing. My number one birthday resolution is to quit being a tittiy cry baby bitch and envoke more badassery in my life. I am fucking rad. somewhere along my line of relationship happiness i forgot that. its so weird how a relationship can be amazing and build you up, but make you forget how awesome of a person you are. sometimes that happens when you start caring more about other people than your self. when i think about it i am certain that i care more about most people than they care about me. I would do just about anything for anyone if they wanted or needed me to. Its just the way I am. I would face death for my friends. i am a die hard friend. I am a friend to everyone i meet. i just wish it was the same for everyone. there would be a lot happier and better people. My heart is gigantic. i love to love people, i love to give myself to people, my time and energy so if you're out there and you want a friend as good as i am, HOLLLLLERRRRR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment